As well as our church services on a Sunday, St John’s has many other ways for you to join in.
- Come to the 2018 Church Camp – 21-23 September at Forest Lakes
- St J’s Kids – our Sunday school groups for those aged 3-11
- Youth – EPIC and Thrive youth groups – Friday night fun as well as Sunday meetings
- Music and Choir – we welcome all those who would like to raise their voice in song to the Lord
- Groups – house groups, womens, mens – there’s a group here for you!
- Partnerships – find out more about our links with BGI, DCM, Scots College, Presbyterian Support Central, …
- Outreach – we reach out to others in our community to help – download a funding application form
- Support – volunteer to help out on a Sunday, or find a support group
- A Vision for Giving – why we give and ways for you to give to St John’s
- Bequests – specific information on how to remember us in your will
Check out our weekly notices (the Bulletin) to see what else is coming up.